Celebrate we will...because life is short but sweet for certain...were climbing two by two...to be sure these days continue - Dave Matthews Band
Saturday, June 09, 2007
The Nursery is all finished!!
A few "before" pictures of the nursery... it was the storage/cat room, needless to say, Tillie has had quite the kitty-tude since her displacement.
Cody working so hard to cover the brilliant purple of the room.
And, the "after" pictures! We are so happy with how it all turned out! It will be a cozy, inviting place to hang out with our new little friend.


We still need to get some art work and decorations. We want to wait until BF is born, so we can suit it to the lil' one's personality.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Your nursery looks beautiful. Maybe I'll see it one day.
Lois
I'm so happy to see our little rocker there by the fireplace. Sue
Oh, it looks lovely! I love the soft colour on the wall. Your wee one is going to be quite the calm little child!
Post a Comment