Monday, June 04, 2007

A great weekend!

Cody and I had a really fun weekend! For being kind of "grounded" by my doctor we still managed to get out and about to do some fun stuff.

We went to 'Celebration Station' and played Putt-Putt. Cody won by 6 points, but I have to say I am quite proud of the fact that I kept up with him, seeing as he practices in his office everyday and the last time I picked up anything resembling a golf club it was on our honeymoon. Some friends from our neighborhood invited us out to their family's mountain house in Rouring Gap, NC. It is about an hour from High Point, and it is on a mountain that overlooks Winston-Salem. It was SOOOOOOOOOO much fun! We stayed the day and all the men went and played golf, and we girls hung out and read gossip mags and drank cocktails. I had water of course. It is nice to finally meet people we really like and have lots in common with.
The boys play 'birdie ball'. It is a wacky golf game that they all seem to love.
Cody and me.
Don't mind the bloat, it has just started, I am not really gaining an ton of weight just retaining a ridiculous amount of fluid. It's the 90 degree heat. Even though my arms look like sausages, I still like this picture.
And, the women from the neighborhood had a little shower for me on Sunday. It was a good time, and we have really just about completed the nursery. I will post some pictures soon.

No comments: