The garden I am working on...and the back yard.
The back porch is where we spend alot of our time. We love it back there.


At the request of some of the family who hasn't had the oppurtunity to visit us here in North Carolina, I've posted a few pictures of the house Cody and I plan to buy. As you all know we rent it right now, and hopefully in August or September we can buy it. This is the house, we plan to eventually add on a garage or carport. We can't wait to start working on it!
3 comments:
i love it! i am so jealous of your back yard and porch- it is bigger than my living room!
i hear cody randomly met my cousin the other day. i haven't seen her in 5 or 6 years, and he waltzes right into a bbq and there she is. crazy!
Yeah! I have been meaning to call you about that. I didn't know you had the a cousin in the dental world and high point.
Hey guys I love all the pictures. Now your really living going to the lake and having a good time!!!! It sounds like everything is going great I'm so happy for you guys!!
Love, laurel nick and hailey
Post a Comment