Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Testing 1-2-3


Here is my try at blogging...will it work...let's see!
Yep! It worked. So I am going to try and post from time to time, so everyone in our family or friends can "keep up with us". I will try and post what we have been up to with pictures. So check back every so often, and feel free to leave us a message.
The picture is from when Cody and I were in Memphis, there was a man dressed up like Elvis behind us and I was trying to get him in the picture without being obvious. It didn't work.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy blogging Heather and Cody! What an easy way to stay updated on your adventures.
Mim & Adin

Lora said...

You'll be addicted to this soon!

Anonymous said...

I think that this is much better than "MySpace" which as you know I elimated my blog their....MySpace has a very bad reputation...glad you changed...can I pass this along to Sue Fielden?
Sam

Anonymous said...

Hey guys you look so cute, as usual. I really miss you when I see your picture. I'll keep checkin in to see what adventures you guys are up to next lv ya, laurel

Anonymous said...

Cody - you're expanding your handiness to wood products now? I thought you were strictly a grease-monkey! Cindy, Madeline and I can't wait to come visit you guys - September is still lookin' good for us. Let's talk soon and confirm the dates so we can get our tickets set.