Tuesday, January 08, 2013

2013 Resolutions

Trying to capture these three together all looking and happy is next to impossible.  But, this is such a true picture of my crazy life (right now) with those monkeys.  Happy happy New Year!

Cody and Heather--

Run an event together.  This should be interesting.  I hate running, and Cody doesn't really love it either.  He wants to do 10K in March.  I am thinking a 5K in May.  I'll keep ya posted on that.

Heather--

Continue my meal planning and grocery list prep.  Also, expand my "go to" recipes that are wholesome and kid friendly.

Take more pictures!

Get myself scheduled... there is no time to fly by the seat of my pants with 3 kids and a husband.  I need to get more regimented this year, so I can stay on top of the housework, laundry, and me time.

Sam--

Stay on target at school.  We have a little problem with "talking" when we should be doing "work".

Complete chores everyday.  He collects the trash/diapers in the house, and sets/clears table for meals.
He is doing really good with this already, but sometimes he whines a bit.

Dress himself in the morning for school without the constant supervision and nagging of a certain Momma.

Annarose--

Stop screaming.  She can turn on the tantrums and waterworks like a true actress.  Her screaming is completely ear piercing and very annoying.

Add more fruits and veggies to her diet

Learn to use the POTTY!

Luke--

Develop a daytime schedule.


2 comments:

MOM said...

Love the screaming and waterworks for AR. I don't know whether you'll stop that but the POTTY I think that will be a success as long as she stops obsessing over the type of diaper:)

Lora said...

Just getting caught up on blogs! So glad the nightmare with little Luke turned out okay, and that he was such a big boy at birth! He probably needed some of that weight to get him thru the first weeks.
You must have been miserable carrying all that baby around! Nicholas was heavy at just 6lbs 2oz and in wasn't full term. Ugh! ! Props to you, strong momma!

You are doing such a great job with the kids, I'm sure they will meet their goals, and you'll be feeling more up to it this year to keep them on track!

Love to all you guys!