Saturday, April 09, 2011

Love em or Hate em

Crocs and Miracle Whip are kind of on the same playing field, people either love 'em or hate 'em. I personally gag at the thought of Miracle Whip, but my husband thinks it fantastical (on a sandwich with Peanut Butter, HURL!).
Crocs are okay in my world. I like to garden and they are easy to slip on and off, you can get them wet, muddy and hose them off. Good as new, are they ugly yes... but they are much tidier than an old pair of Nikes.
Cody digs them cause they made him a ton of money in the stock market. He doesn't own a pair and probably never will, but he respects a good product, especially if they added to his retirement account.
Sam begged and begged for them. They are the hottest thing down here with the preschool set. I gave in, and he couldn't be happier. I have to hide them at bedtime because he will wear them to bed otherwise. He also begged for Jibbitz. The charms that decorate the Croc. They have a website with thousands of these little doohickeys. I let him pick out a couple. They came in the mail today. He was so over the top excited. He picked out two spider mans, a batmobile and Chip-and-Dale.


I will never budge on the Miracle Whip, if the kid wants to try that nasty stuff... he is on his own.


3 comments:

Lora said...

I'll take a PBM(ayo) any day, but never PBMW!

Cody- add some dill pickles, yum!!

And Crocs, well, they are what they are. I loved those flip flops from Lynn's wedding and I remember how those pink Crocs tore up your feet from the airport to the hotel, so I never tried them on. I guess they get better once you wear them in?

Luisa said...

Miracle Whip... barf!

Ange said...

Agree, Miracle Whip is gross. My sister in laws boyfriend eats leabonon (sp?) bologna with peanut butter...as for Crocs, I heart them for the kids, super easy!