Sunday, April 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Jack!

Our old man, our first baby, turned 10 yesterday. We celebrated by taking him swimming at a nearby lake and serving up his annual steak and Lager. He looks pretty good for 80, don't he? He is healthy, spry, and good natured as always. I can't imagine our family without him.

2 comments:

Mara said...

He looks so soft and cuddly--I just want to hug him.

Hey, how far is Baltimore from you? Nicole and I were talking on Facebook about a Pub girls reunion at my place. We think it might make a good mid-way point for our remaining Philly friends and those below the Mason-Dixon. Anyway, we're looking at the weekend of June 26. Would you be game?

Kammy said...

I can still remember the day that Cody got Jack. He called me at my apt. on Locust and said "Look outside" and there he was with this tiny, soft, wild little Golden. It was sweet little JACK! I can't believe he is 10. How did that happen?
Happy Birthday, Jack!