Although we haven't been pounded by snow after snow like our friends in the north, we have had our share of little snow falls here and there. On Saturday, we woke to 2 inches and Sam was very excited that "it actually snowed"!
The boys took to building a big, huge snowman. Sam really loved this, and had a lot of fun decorating his face. We used gumdrops and sticks. We named him Norman.


A very happy boy!


4 comments:
you must have some Philly left in you if you are using candy in your snowman!! And I think I remember that scarf. Didn't you have that when you lived here?
I've never heard of such thing as candy for snowmen until I moved down here. We used to steal button's out of Mom's sewing box and catch heck for it when she'd come out and see the snowman!
Or we'd get charcoal out of the grill. It would snow in September sometimes, and the grill wouldn't be cleaned out from summer then but we'd be in trouble for getting our gloves dirty.
Soiled your mittens? You naughty kittens! Now you shall have no pie.
That's a nursery rhyme by the way.
Sometimes I think your family must think I'm either
1)crazy
or
2)drunk
if they read my comments to you!
What a great picture of Sam...the one of him with his hat and a big smile that is. :)
The 'very happy boy' is obviously Cody (funny how the snow brings out the kid in us)... look at that grin- he must have good oral hygiene ;) Sam is such a cutie!
Post a Comment