Celebrate we will...because life is short but sweet for certain...were climbing two by two...to be sure these days continue
- Dave Matthews Band
Monday, October 19, 2009
Rockin' the Farmers Market
Since we grew all of our veggies this summer, it had been ages since taking a trip to our farmers market...I forgot how AWESOME it is. We went to pick out our pumpkins, and came home with like a ridiculous number. I can't help myself, I love the autumn.
Jake is wearing that same exact sweater today! I love autumn too, I want to take off from work for the entire season and do stuff like go to farmers markets!
Fall harvest is the best. I love making dishes with squash and apples that I pick up at the farmers market. Baltimore's Saturday market is practically famous!
3 comments:
Jake is wearing that same exact sweater today!
I love autumn too, I want to take off from work for the entire season and do stuff like go to farmers markets!
Fall harvest is the best. I love making dishes with squash and apples that I pick up at the farmers market. Baltimore's Saturday market is practically famous!
I love how Sammy is supporting the Phillies! He is sooo cute. Aunt Pat
Post a Comment