On Sunday, we got hit with all day raining and storms. So, rather than be stuck in the house all day with Sam, The Wiggles and Winnie the Pooh, we opted to go torment Dennis and Holly with our company. The boys played hard! They are so stinking cute together, Dennis is really good with the little guys and I think really enjoys role as ring leader. Joe and Sam have so much fun chasing each other, and Sam is finally getting used to Joe's rough and tumble. There were only a few moments that required the ice pack.
Oh! And, we also made the big switch! We are now part of the ithis and ithat world. We gave up on old faithful, the 5 year old PC we got for Christmas from Sam in 2004. Cody had it fixed a few times, cleaned out, and the computer guy finally gave us the thumbs down. The old Dell just can't keep up anymore. We tried to Reduce, Reuse, and Recycle with parts, however, it wasn't responding the way we wanted it to. Needless to say, I love my iMac. It is so sleek and compact and modern and tidy! No wires! However, I have no earthy idea how to use this thing.
2 comments:
Macs are awesome! I use one at work and I'm sold. I use a PC at home but I will definitely make the switch the next time I'm in the market for a new one. When you get used to the whole Mac deal, and realize its full potential, you'll be hooked. Anyway, I'm pretty decent with them, and my boyfriend works on them for a living (which is actually how we met..), so if you have any questions just let me know! I'll be happy to help in any way!
Which iMac did you buy? I am thinking of picking up the iMac® 2.66GHz with 24" Display at Best Buy this weekend.
Post a Comment