Saturday, November 15, 2008

'da Poo

'Da Poo (the pool) was a huge hit this morning! We played out in the water for about an hour, and Sam was all a flutter. It was a bit tough to really enjoy, because we haven't got an overhead umbrella yet...and fall leaves are falling everywhere, it is a bit blustery today. The dogs were also curious as to what was going on and were sticking their noses in the water. I could tell Jack was already formulating a plan to get himself in the water. All smiles, Sam even gave me a "cheese".
Don't mind the coiffed up 'do of mine, I just had my hair color treated and I am trying to keep out the chlorine.

I got Cody a matching robe for the tub as a little gift from Sam and me. It has there monogram on the chest too. Very cute!




No comments: