Saturday, April 05, 2008

Update on Sarah


I wanted to let all of you know who have been asking and praying for our Sarah that she was released from the hospital last night, and is now resting comfortabley at home with her family. She was given a walker to get around with and her doctors and therapists were so pleased by her progress that they agreed she was ready to go home after 3 LONG weeks in the hospital. I am sure it felt a hella lot longer to her...

She powered through several surgeries but is now ready to get on with her recovery, which will be a lot of physical and occupational therapy. She is being supported at home by Cody's and her mom, Rohonda at the moment...and of course all of us are there for her emotionally during this tough time. We love her and are so proud of all the perseverance she is showing to get on with her life.

Cody and I thank you all for the thoughts and prayers for Sarah, and I know she is grateful too!

Her wonderful friend Angela, has been keeping everyone up to date on her progress and sent out a few pictures too. The one above is the best one! I think she just found out it was time to go home.

No comments: