Thursday, February 21, 2008

Not Again!!!!

Yes again! We are all suffering from another round of sickness. Cody has had the cough and cold for about 2 weeks now. Sam and I have breezed through with no symptoms until Tuesday night we both started at the same time.

I have a cough...a really irratating cough, aches and pains. But, I'm a mom now and there is no time for sickness. I have thrown my repulsion to the side and have been downing Delsym ever 12 hours with 3-4 Advil. If you know me at all, I usually gag at the mention of cough syrup. Now, I gag at the thought of a night with bad sleep and an infant to take care of the next day.

Little man is suffering from his second ear infection, upset tummy (from the antibiotics), runny nose, terrible cough and a yeast infection in his diaper area! The diaper thing has been going on for several months with little success in the suggested treatments. Now, finally, one of the peditricians prescribed this super-dooper-antifungal cream that is clearing it up. The prescription cost $190!!!! Lucky for us, the peditrician gave me this special card so that we only paid $10 for it since Cody is her dentist. Phew! Unfortunately, Sam is in a foul mood. Wish me luck.

No comments: