Thanksgiving
Thanksgiving is a time of thanks,
A time of singing praise.
It’s a time of being happy
In all different sorts of ways.
A time of seeing family,
A time of seeing friends,
A time of eating turkey,
How I hope it never ends!
The stuffing’s by the turkey
And the gravy’s by the rolls.
Does everybody have a plate?
Do I need to pass out bowls?
Now everybody’s seated
Let s give a prayer to God
For all the things he gave us
And for sending down His Son.
For love and friends and family
And lots of things to do,
For peace and joy and blessings,
And time to spend with you!
I probally don't have to say it, but I am so thankful that I was givin a healthy, happy little boy. And, that all of my family is having a good year...I have been blessed with a new nephew and one on the way, niece or nephew-not sure yet. I have many friends who are joining the parent ranks with little one's of their own. I wish them all the world, because it is the best thing I've ever done. My husband is wonderful and loving, and is the bestest Daddy ever! We are getting a new brother (Welcome Mike) on the Fielden side. New babies, new marriages, new homes, new jobs, new starts....it has been a very good year for all of us! Happy Thanksgiving.
No comments:
Post a Comment