This is the traditional profile shot, is that not the most beautiful profile you have ever seen or what?
The technician did a very detailed ultrasound, she checked out every organ and bone. She made a few comments regarding how "beautiful the spinal cord was" and "what a gorgeous heart" our baby has. This of course made my over active imagination very, very happy. Everything looked great according to her, and my placenta was the "most beautiful placenta she had seen all day". Whatever that means....We got a heart beat of 150 bpm, which was an increase from the last appointment. And, like BF's daddy, the baby is currently breech. Nothing to be concerned about now, the chances of a change in position are very high. BF now weighs about 10 ounces (an ounce more than a typical 20 weeker), but the measured precentiles of his organs, bones and head circumferance are registering as a 18 to 19 weeker, the technician suspected my due date may be a little off. I think this baby is just like his parents, a little on the small size and kinda stocky.
I have gained a total of 3 pounds, and am feeling great at five months! I feel the baby all the time now, and Cody got his first kick on Sunday. It was very exciting! I also got the green light to travel to San Diego in April...
My mom was down this week to help me register for the nursery and a shower. I choose Babies-R-Us, since there is one in every area. That was kind of overwhelming, I am so glad I had some more "experienced" help. And, she got to be there for the ultrasound. That was neat for her and I to share together.
Frontal view!
Side view!
1 comment:
lora says...
i love it! i'm glad you are feeling well and everything looks good
Post a Comment