We also have been busy training the dogs with an invisible fence, the training is going great now that they are able to be off leash and have fun time in the yard as well as, training. I think the overall result will be wonderful, it is nice to open the front door and not worry about Flower bolting off at mach speed for a squirrel or other critter.
A little taste of the back deck, which is off the kitchen. Yesterday was a balmy almost "San Diego" kind of day. It made us both a bit homesick for Southern California.
Cody and I spent an hour discussing the virtues of wall colors last night, it is really tough to make such a big, semi-permenant decision.
Ahh, oh yes... Cody's never ending battle with the leaves. The leaf blower is his new best friend. They played together all weekend!
Tillie has really enjoyed all the sunny spots in the new house. She has just finished her afternoon bath, and was preparing for a nap, I think.
Cody is hanging the pot rack, it was kind of funny when all the ceiling dust fell on his head. I tried not to laugh.
We will post some more pictures once we have decorated a little bit, right now it is a bit chaotic with all the boxes. It looks as if we will be in the market for some furniture to store our stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment